Advertiser Perceptions Executive Webinar Series
Our exclusive Media Executive Webinar Series helps foster better communication and collaboration among media brand executives and influential advertisers. Through these convenient online events, our clients gain valuable insights aimed at enhancing their go-to-market strategies and tactics.
The Data Game: Obstacles or Opportunities for Media Sellers and Advertisers?
The continued growth in the availability of data creates both opportunities and stumbling blocks for advertisers – and the partners who support them on the publisher and technology side. In this webinar we’ll bring together experts from across the media ecosystem to talk about some of the biggest issues that stymie advertisers in their quest for effective and efficient marketing.
At Advertiser Perceptions we’ve been tracking how data related issues are affecting media decision-making and investment. In this webinar, we’ll share findings from our latest reports and provide insights that will help you make better business decisions.
- How data drives buying decisions and can encourage media investment
- The missed opportunity of aligning data / research with advertiser KPIs and why a bring-your-own-data policy is a winning proposition.
- How to approach consumer data privacy
- The challenge of data accuracy in a world of 3rd party data
- And much, much more…
Join data and measurement expert moderator Justin Fromm from Advertiser Perceptions and walk away with actionable ideas for tackling the challenges in this new data-focused advertising environment. In addition, special guests will be announced.
The stakes are incredibly high… we look forward to a lively and informative discussion and hope to see you there. Thank you for your interest!
An Advertiser’s Trust: Is Trust The Weak Link In Your Media Selling Strategy?
- How trust related issues are increasingly affecting media and advertising decision-making and investment.
- How media decision-makers’ personal habits and views impact their professional decision-making around advertising spending.
- How media sellers can meet the biggest challenges around brand safety and advertiser trust.
- How media brands are currently perceived across several dimensions of trust.
- And much, much more…
Join trust expert moderator EVP Sarah Bolton and CEO Randy Cohen from Advertiser Perceptions and walk away with actionable ideas for increasing advertisers’ trust in your brand.
The State of Ad Measurement… Two Steps Forward, One Step Back
Advertising measurement is no longer simply the purview of researchers and data scientists. Recent insights from interviews of more than 300 marketers and agency professionals show that inadequate measurement has real-world implications for where and how ad dollars are spent.
Advertiser Perceptions is the first to quantify advertisers’ attitudes about this critical topic with The 2018 State of Advertising Measurement Report. In this new webinar, we will share findings on:
You may obtain the full 2018 Advertising Measurement Report by contacting us at 212-626-6683 or sending us an email at [email protected]