The Advertiser Intelligence Report
AIR is the largest, longest running, and most comprehensive tracking study of media decision makers in the world. Currently in its 25th wave, AIR provides media company executives with the plans and opinions of thousands of marketers and agencies every six months about more than 400 leading and emerging media brands—digital, mobile, television, print and radio. AIR enables the measurement and tracking of advertiser experience delivering actionable insights and guidance for improvement.
The Advertiser Intelligence Reports provides overall market insights, purchasing decision drivers, and specific advertiser perceptions of individual media properties and companies.
Key Measures: Advertiser Perceptions and Plans by Media Brand, Medium and Ad Category…in Comparison to the Competition and Over Time
- Advertising Product and Brand
- Marketing Communications and Research
- Selling Process and Coverage
- Likelihood to Recommend (NPS)
- Advertiser Demand
- Buying Intentions
- Overall Market Insights
- Advertiser Optimism
- Advertising Decision Drivers
- Selling Approach
AIR Helps Your Media Brand…
- Track and Manage Your Brand Perceptions in a Positive Direction Over Time
- Reveal How Advertisers Perceive Your Brand, Marketing, and Sales Team
- Improve Advertiser Satisfaction
- Benchmark All Key Metrics in Comparison to the Competition
- Provide Insight into Areas that Deliver Competitive Advantage
- Provide Insights for Improvement
Subject to change.
Advertiser Perceptions media, marketing and agency consultants leverage our proprietary library of data-driven insights to build meaningful and customized business intelligence solutions– providing clients with the information and guidance for solving their biggest sales and marketing challenges.
Let Us Provide a Complimentary Briefing About Your Brand*
We invite you to schedule a complimentary briefing where we’ll share data-driven insights related to your brand. For more information about our services or to arrange a briefing, please contact us at 212-626- 6683 or info@AdvertiserPerceptions.com.
*Measured Brands Only