Customer Data Platform Report
Customer Data Platforms (CDPs) point to the nirvana of creating a “golden record” of the customer – integrating first- and third-party data from online and offline sources, all the while adhering to data privacy standards. This makes the ultimate marketer dream realized: activating data to create a richer customer experience by engaging in the right way at the right moments in the buying cycle.
Our CDP Report finds that marketers are indeed ready to embrace CDPs. But it is the top of the first inning. We see large and medium sized enterprises highly engaged in developing their strategies, assessing how to integrate and utilize data from CDPs, CRMs, cloud enterprise software applications, DMPs, etc. Our report looks at the solutions they are seeking—and how they see the growing contingent of CDP options at their disposal.
Make data-driven, advertiser-informed business decisions. Contact us today to check the status / health of your brand, and find out how our data-driven insights can help you achieve greater business success.
CDP Report Overview
BRANDS MEASURED IN THIS REPORT (subject to change)
ActionIQ, Adobe, AgilOne, Amperity, Arm Treasure Data, BlueConic, Lytics, mParticle, Oracle, RedPoint Global, Salesforce (including Evergage), SAP, Segment, SessionM, Tealium, Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
- Marketers only, Manager level and above
- Company Size – 250+ employees
- Company uses/plans to use 1st party data
- Involved in selection or use of 1st party data
- Involved (or plan to be) in selection or use of CDP
TOPICS COVERED BY OUR RESEARCH
- Objectives, benefits, CDP use cases within large, medium enterprises
- Decisions: who is involved in assessing, selecting, using CDPs?
- Market traction: awareness, consideration & usage levels of 15 CDPs
- Criteria driving the selection of and satisfaction with CDPs
- Driver criteria ratings of 15 CDPs, evaluating performance, technology, support
- And much more…
CLICK HERE to download a Brochure
Sample Insights From The CDP Report
Click image to view / download