Digital Campaign Mgmt. Report
The Digital Campaign Management Report (DCMR) delivers groundbreaking business intelligence and direction for managing higher levels of advertiser satisfaction throughout all stages of the digital ad campaign journey. The report is focused on providing you with insights that can help with renewing and up-selling large digital ad campaigns, by focusing on how the entire organization is actively managing the process.
Contact us today to check the performance of your ad operations group, and find out how our data-driven insights can help you achieve greater business success.
Digital Campaign Management Report Overview
- Involved in Brand Selection Decisions for Digital Advertising
- Plans to Spend Least $100,000 on Digital Advertising in Next 12 Months.
WHAT DCMR MEASURES
- Stage 1: Campaign Briefing
- Stage 2: Creative Ideas and Planning
- Stage 3: Creative Development and Buying Implementation
- Stage 4: Launch, Monitor and Optimize
- Stage 5: Post Campaign Analysis
EXAMPLES OF QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Which platform(s) have you used in the last 12 months?
- What platform(s) would you consider using in the next 12 months?
- How likely are you to use with each platform in the next 12 months?
- Based on your most recent experience, how likely are you to recommend each platform to a colleague?
- Is My Company Doing a Good Job Servicing Large Digital Campaigns?
- Are We as Good as the Competition?
- What Parts of the Entire Process Can We Improve Upon?
- Where Does Management Need to Allocate More Resources?
- What is the Best Approach for a “Frictionless” Advertiser Experience?
DCMR HELPS YOUR BRAND
- Uncover Best Practices for Advertiser Retention and Provide the Opportunity to Increase Digital Advertising Spend
- Reveal How Digital Media Brand Teams Are Being Perceived at The Different Stages of The Campaign Process
- Understand Satisfaction Levels of Advertising Partners
- Benchmark Satisfaction in Comparison to The Competition
- Provide Insight into Areas That Deliver Competitive Advantage
- Provide Insights for Improvement