The Digital Campaign Management Report
The Digital Campaign Management Report (DCMR) delivers groundbreaking business intelligence and direction for managing higher-levels of advertiser satisfaction throughout all stages of the digital ad campaign process. The report is focused on providing you with insights that can help with renewing and up-selling large digital ad campaigns, by focusing on how the entire organization is actively managing the process. More than 50 leading media brands are measured.
The Important Questions DCMR Answers
- Is My Company Doing a Good Job Servicing Large Digital Campaigns?
- Are We as Good as the Competition?
- What Parts of the Entire Process Can We Improve Upon?
- Where Does Management Need to Allocate More Resources?
- Determine How to Best Approach a “Friction-Less” Advertiser Experience
DCMR Helps Your Media Brand…
- Create A System Enabling Digital Media Brands to Track Overall Client Satisfaction.
- Reveal How Digital Media Brand Teams Are Being Perceived at The Different Stages of The Campaign Process
- Understand Satisfaction Levels of Advertising Partners
- Benchmark Satisfaction in Comparison to The Competition
- Provide Insight into Areas That Deliver Competitive Advantage
- Provide Insights for Improvement
- Uncover Best Practices for Advertiser Retention and Provide the Opportunity to Increase Digital Advertising Spend
What DCMS Measures
- Stage 1: Campaign Briefing
- Stage 2: Creative Ideas and Planning
- Stage 3: Creative Development and Buying Implementation
- Stage 4: Launch, Monitor and Optimize
- Stage 5: Post Campaign Analysis
Subject to change.
Advertiser Perceptions media, marketing and agency consultants leverage our proprietary library of data-driven insights to build meaningful and customized business intelligence solutions– providing clients with the information and guidance for solving their biggest sales and marketing challenges.
Let Us Provide a Complimentary Briefing About Your Brand*
We invite you to schedule a complimentary briefing where we’ll share data-driven insights related to your brand. For more information about our services or to arrange a briefing, please contact us at 212-626- 6683 or info@AdvertiserPerceptions.com.
*Measured Brands Only