The Identity Resolution Report
“Data is the new oil” Thus proclaimed The Economist several years ago, and is there any marketer or technology decision maker who would disagree? All arrows in marketing today point toward audience, or customer and prospect identity resolution as the ultimate destination. By identity resolution, we mean strategies to recognize individuals across devices and marketing channels and enabling mutually beneficial engagements between companies and customers or prospects.
The endgame identity resolution is the promise to unify all fragmentary data into a whole that allows marketers to identify and connect with customers at every stage (and location) of their buying journey—and to do so in a way that protects consumer privacy and produces an exceptional customer experience.
Our Identity Resolution Report covers how marketers, data scientists, and technologists are thinking about identity resolution right now? How well developed are their programs and their partnerships with solution providers—and who are they? How do they view the identity resolution landscape from pure-play IR providers to large data clouds to ad tech full stack providers to the “walled gardens” of Google, FB and Amazon?
Contact us today to check the status / health of your brand, and find out how our data-driven insights can help you achieve greater business success.
Identity Resolution Report Overview
- How marketers, data scientists, and technologists are approaching identity solutions
- Gaps between where they want to go and where they are now
- Data Types: mobile IDs, IP addresses, customer IDs, credit cards, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, etc.
- Services marketers are currently using to solve for identity resolution – and who they see as leaders, by category:
- Identity solution providers (data onboarding, e.g.)
- Data and marketing clouds
- Customer data platforms
- Google, Facebook, Amazon, Verizon Media and other leading media and eCommerce platforms
- Ad tech and mar-tech solution providers (The Trade Desk, Xandr, Merkle, e.g.)
- How many identity resolution services marketers are using
- Most important cases, including data and privacy compliance, audience targeting, customer experience management & measurement
- Which technology capabilities matter most to marketers