The Identity Resolution Report
“Data is the new oil” thus proclaimed The Economist several years ago. Is there any marketer or technology decision-maker who would disagree? All arrows in marketing today point toward audience, or customer and prospect identity resolution as the ultimate destination. By identity resolution (IR), we mean software or technology that combines consumer identifiers into a single, persistent identity graph that can then be used to holistically identify consumers across various channels, devices and online-to-offline domains.
The endgame is the promise to unify all fragmentary data into a whole that allows marketers to identify and connect with customers at every stage (and location) of their buying journey—and to do so in a way that protects consumer privacy and produces an exceptional customer experience.
How are marketers, data scientists, and technologists thinking about identity resolution right now? How well developed are their programs and their partnerships with solution providers—and who are these providers? How do they view the identity resolution landscape from pure-play IR providers to large data clouds to ad tech providers to the “walled gardens” of Google, Facebook and Amazon?
Contact us today to check the status / health of your brand, and find out how our data-driven insights can help you achieve greater business success.
Identity Resolution Report Overview
- How marketers, data scientists, and technologists are approaching identity resolution solutions – Gaps between where they want to go and where they are now
- Services marketers currently use to solve for identity resolution – and who they see as leaders.
- How many identity resolution services marketers are using
- Most important use cases, including data and privacy compliance, audience targeting, customer experience management & measurement
- Which technology capabilities matter most to marketers
(Partial List. Subject to Change)
- Merkle (M1)
- The Trade Desk
- Verizon Media