Preparing For A Future Without
Third-Party Cookies & IDFA
All arrows in marketing today point toward audience, or customer and prospect identity resolution as the ultimate destination. Our Identity Resolution Report studies software or technology that combines consumer identifiers into a single, persistent identity graph that can then be used to holistically identify consumers across various channels, devices and online-to-offline domains.
How are marketers, data scientists, and technologists thinking about identity resolution right now? How well developed are their programs and their partnerships with solution providers—and who are these providers? How do they view the identity resolution landscape from pure-play IR providers to large data clouds to ad tech providers to the “walled gardens” of Google, Facebook and Amazon?
Make data-driven, advertiser-informed business decisions. Contact us today to check the status / health of your brand, and find out how our data-driven insights can help you achieve greater business success.
Identity Resolution Report Overview
BRANDS MEASURED IN THIS REPORT (subject to change)
Acxiom, Adobe, Amazon Advertising, Epsilon, Experian, Facebook Company, Google, ID5, Infutor, LiveIntent, LiveRamp, Lotame, Merkle (M1), Neustar, Oracle, Salesforce, Signal, The Trade Desk, Throtle, Verizon Media, Viant
- Manager and above job title
- Involved in advertising/marketing, IT/Tech or Business Intelligence/Data Science
- Using IR
- Very/Somewhat Familiar with IR services from at least one company in study
TOPICS COVERED BY OUR RESEARCH
- How marketers, data scientists, and technologists are approaching identity resolution solutions – Gaps between where they want to go and where they are now
- Services marketers currently use to solve for identity resolution – and who they see as leaders.
- How many identity resolution services marketers are using
- Most important use cases, including data and privacy compliance, audience targeting, customer experience management & measurement
- Which technology capabilities matter most to marketers
- And much more…
CLICK HERE to download a Brochure
Sample Insights From The Identity Resolution Report
Click image to view / download