Mobile Advertising Report
Mobile has transformed the way advertisers reach their audiences. Advertiser Perceptions analyzes this dynamic and fast-moving environment with an in-depth study of advertiser opinions and plans for mobile advertising. Subscribers to the Mobile Advertising Report will gain a very current perspective of how advertisers think mobile is reshaping the advertising landscape.
This year’s Mobile Advertising Report explores the impact of Apple’s new IFDA policy, attitudes toward location-based data solutions and game app/in-game advertising in addition to advertiser plans for mobile budget allocation and mobile partners.
Make data-driven, advertiser-informed business decisions. Contact us today to check the status / health of your brand, and find out how our data-driven insights can help you achieve greater business success.
Mobile Report Overview
BRANDS MEASURED IN THIS REPORT (subject to change)
Activision/Blizzard, AdColony, AdMob, Amazon, Apple, AppLovin, Celtra, Facebook, Google, InMobi, Instagram, ironSource, Kargo, MoPub, Niantic, Pandora, Pinterest, Snapchat, Spotify, Tapjoy, TikTok, Twitter, Verizon Media, YieldMo, YouTube, Zynga
- Manager and above job title
- Min: $1 million+ annual ad spend
- Using/Involved in mobile advertising and decision-making
- Mobile annual ad spend $250K+
TOPICS COVERED BY OUR RESEARCH
- Impact of Apple’s IDFA policy change on mobile campaign planning, budgeting and partner perceptions
- Mobile ad spend allocation by operating system, direct buy vs. programmatic direct vs. open RTB
- Location-based data solutions – applications, past 12-month usage, plans to use in 2021 and reasons for discontinued/decreased usage
- Level of concern with fraud and brand safety by mobile content type
- Spend optimism by mobile ad type, content type
- Most effective mobile ad formats for upper/mid and lower funnel focused campaign goals
- Ad format spend optimism for game apps/in-game mobile advertising
- Company/platform and mobile app provider spending optimism
- And much more…
CLICK HERE to download a Brochure
Sample Insights From The Mobile Report
Click image to view / download