The Mobile Advertising Report
Mobile is transforming how advertisers reach their audiences. Advertiser Perceptions analyzes this dynamic and fast-moving environment with an in-depth study of advertiser opinions and plans for mobile advertising. Subscribers to this Mobile Advertising Report will gain a very current perspective of how advertisers think mobile is reshaping the advertising landscape. The Mobile Advertising Report measures all the top media brands, providing overall market insights and specific advertiser perceptions of individual media properties and companies.
Contact us today to check the status / health of your brand, and find out how our data-driven insights can help you achieve greater business success.
Mobile Report Overview
- Involved in Media Brand Selection Decisions for Mobile Advertising National Advertisers
- Plans to Spend Least $100,000 on Mobile Advertising in Next 12 Months
EXAMPLES OF QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Mobile Growth rates and share of market
- Who are mobile marketers targeting?
- Role of Programmatic
- In-app vs. mobile web preferences
- Mobile Video, Social, Audio spending shifts
- Who are the leaders and what are they doing right?
- And more…