Spend Monitor Report
As social distancing rules relax across the country and sporting events resume in 2021 and into 2022, Advertiser Perceptions is shifting our Coronavirus Effect on Advertising work to focus on two key topics – spending and media strategy / planning.
The Advertiser Perceptions Spend Monitor tracks advertiser spend sentiment and the long-term implications of the pandemic on media strategy, planning and buying. Specifically, the Spend Monitor captures projected advertiser spend by medium, prioritization of media channels and advertiser confidence that spending will proceed as planned. Vertical insights will be available for the following categories: Auto, CPG, Finance, Retail, Tech/Telecommunications and Travel.
Make data-driven, advertiser-informed business decisions. Contact us today to check the status / health of your brand, and find out how our data-driven insights can help you achieve greater business success.
Spend Monitor Report Overview
- Manager and above job title
- $1 million or more annual ad spend
- Involved in ad decision-making
- General or detailed knowledge of company’s overall ad budgets/spending
- General or detailed knowledge of spending for at least one media type
TOPICS COVERED BY OUR RESEARCH
- Forecasted Year-Over-Year Change in Ad Spend (by Quarter, by Vertical)
- Forecasted Spend Allocation (by Media Type)
- Forecasted Change in Ad Spending (by Media Type)
- Timeline for Spending to Return to Pre-Pandemic Levels (by Media Type)
- Economic and Business indicators to resume spending
- And much more…
CLICK HERE to download a Brochure
Sample Insights From The Spend Monitor Report
Click image to view / download