The Programmatic Intelligence Report
The digital advertising ecosystem continues to fragment as innovative technology firms find new ways to create and add value. Each company and innovation that is developed adds another layer of complexity and with it another potential point of confusion for marketers, their agencies and publishers alike. The Programmatic Intelligence Report (PIR) helps media executives make sense of what advertisers and publishers think of programmatic advertising.
PIR measures over 60 top media brands, providing overall market insights and specific advertiser perceptions of individual media properties and ad tech companies.
The Important Questions PIR Answers
- Ad Tech and Programmatic: General Market Views and Intentions
- View of Pros (Efficiency, Scale, Revenue, New Audiences, Etc.)
- View of Cons (Fraud, Transparency, Etc.)
- Agency Vs Marketer View of Ad Tech Role of Agencies, ATD’s, Marketer In-House DSPs, Marketer
- Need for Outside Partners, Vendors
- Spend and Inventory Allocations in Ad Tech / Programmatic In 2016 Vs 2017
- Share of Programmatic Media Spend/Allocation Vis-À-Vis Other Media
- Share of Programmatic in Mobile, Video, Display, Search, Native
- Buyer Perceptions of Ad Tech Channels
- Familiarity, Consideration, Usage, Satisfaction, Advocacy by Channel Category
- Vendor/Partner Selection Criteria, Preferences for Engagement, By Channel Category
- Identification of Leaders in Ad Tech
PIR Helps Your Media Brand…
- Understand and Take Advantage of Programmatic Buyers’ Intentions
- Reveal How Programmatic Buyers Perceive Your Brand, Marketing, And Sales Team
- Understand Satisfaction Levels of Programmatic Partners Including Agencies and Marketers
- Determine What Kind of Programmatic Partners You May Require
- Benchmark Your Programmatic Offerings in Comparison to The Competition
- Provide Insight into Areas That Deliver Competitive Advantage
- Provide Insights for Improvement
- Uncover Best Practices for Programmatic Advertiser Retention
Subject to change.
Advertiser Perceptions media, marketing and agency consultants leverage our proprietary library of data-driven insights to build meaningful and customized business intelligence solutions– providing clients with the information and guidance for solving their biggest sales and marketing challenges.
Let Us Provide a Complimentary Briefing About Your Brand*
We invite you to schedule a complimentary briefing where we’ll share data-driven insights related to your brand. For more information about our services or to arrange a briefing, please contact us at 212-626- 6683 or info@AdvertiserPerceptions.com.
*Measured Brands Only