The State of Advertising Measurement Report
With the proliferation of new platforms by which people consume media, audience measurement and consumer insights have become more important than ever to advertisers. Yet, measurement within these new platforms is complex, imperfect and constantly evolving. Advertisers, agencies and publishers struggle to make the best measurement choices to fit their specific needs and ultimately better their businesses. More than 50 digital media and measurement brands measured.
Advertiser Perceptions provides clarity to advertising measurement through The State of Advertising Measurement Report which addresses the following topics:
- Market Adoption: Familiarity and Usage of Specific Measurement Products
- Obstacles and Issues: Accuracy, Reliability, Consistency Across Providers
- Perceptions of Measurement Products: Who Are the Leaders and What Are They Doing Right
- Decision Makers Within Organizations: Who Is Deciding What Products to Use
- Measurement Needs at Various Stages of The Process: Planning, Optimizing, Effectiveness
- Industry Watchdogs: TAG, IAB’s Viewability Standards, MRC Accreditation
Media Platforms Included
- Digital, Mobile Apps, Social
- Print, Audio
Key Measures: Measurement and Reporting
- Syndicated Research
- Audience Analytics/Measurement
- Market Intelligence
- Audience Insights
- Media Mix Modeling
- Ad Effectiveness Research
- Optimization/Ad Campaign Reporting
- Multi-Touch Attribution Modeling
- Conversion Tracking
Subject to change.
Advertiser Perceptions media, marketing and agency consultants leverage our proprietary library of data-driven insights to build meaningful and customized business intelligence solutions– providing clients with the information and guidance for solving their biggest sales and marketing challenges.
Let Us Provide a Complimentary Briefing About Your Brand*
We invite you to schedule a complimentary briefing where we’ll share data-driven insights related to your brand. For more information about our services or to arrange a briefing, please contact us at 212-626- 6683 or [email protected].
*Measured Brands Only