Trust In Advertising Report
Since the onset of COVID-19, advertisers have been balancing multiple priorities: “keeping-the-lights on” during the economic contraction, while also managing perceptions of their brands as allies and accelerants to social good. When advertising returns to a more “normal” state, trust will only be more critical as a KPI for business health.
Advertiser Perceptions’ Trust In Advertising Report equips media providers with insights that help them navigate the industry mandate to restore trust across the ecosystem, recognizing it as a key ingredient of overall business recovery.
Make data-driven, advertiser-informed business decisions. Contact us today to check the status / health of your brand, and find out how our data-driven insights can help you achieve greater business success.
Trust Report Overview
BRANDS MEASURED IN THIS REPORT (subject to change)
Amazon, Facebook/Instagram, Google/YouTube, Microsoft, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, Verizon Media (incl. Yahoo/AOL properties)
- Manager and above job title
- Involved in ad decision-making
- $1 million or more annual ad spend
TOPICS COVERED BY OUR RESEARCH
- Incorporating trust into brand strategy
- Consideration of trust in evaluating campaigns and partnerships
- Top priorities in determining trust
- Where trust breaks down and how to build that strong trust profile
- Media brand reputation and values in greater depth as the impact of the pandemic continues and social justice movements move forward with renewed fervor
- And much more…
CLICK HERE to download a Brochure
Sample Insights From Trust Report
Click image to view / download