The Upfront / NewFront Report
The relationships that are forged and furthered at Upfront and NewFront events result in measurable results for media companies. Event attendees advertise with more media brands than non-attendees, and the events help them decide where to spend their advertising budget. This report assesses the perceptions that advertisers have of leading television networks’ and digital media brands’ Upfront / NewFront presentations. Clients receive actionable critiques, insights and advice for improving the effectiveness of future presentations.
Contact us today to check the status / health of your brand, and find out how our data-driven insights can help you achieve greater business success.
Upfront / NewFront Report Overview
- Involved in advertising spending decisions for TV and/or Digital/Mobile Video
- National Advertisers
- TV group must plan to spend at least $5M in next 12 months for advertising
- Digital/Mobile Video group must plan to spend at least $1M in the next 12 months for advertising
EXAMPLES OF QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Impact Upfront/NewFronts have on budget decisions
- Criteria that compel advertisers to spend more during Upfront/NewFronts
- Budget allocations for Upfront/NewFronts vs. Scatter
- Interest in TV advertising behavioral guarantees