Video Advertising Convergence Report
Today’s consumer doesn’t differentiate between linear TV, digital video, and over-the-top options when viewing content. Yet, reaching consumers across the myriad video options remains a challenge for advertisers. Even the way advertisers think about various video advertising opportunities varies widely.
The Video Ad Convergence Report (VAC) asks respondents about their video decision-making across platforms, offering insight into how advertisers are allocating budgets by platform and tactic, criteria for selecting streaming partners, changing attitudes about linear TV and the impact of ad-free SVOD services on ad-supported video.
Make data-driven, advertiser-informed business decisions. Contact us today to check the status / health of your brand, and find out how our data-driven insights can help you achieve greater business success.
VAC Report Overview
BRANDS MEASURED IN THIS REPORT (subject to change)
Amazon (IMDB TV, FireTV), Amobee, Apple, Disney/ABC (Hulu, ESPN+, Disney+), Fox (Tubi), Fubo, NBC (Peacock), Roku, Samsung (Samsung TV Plus), Sling TV, Sony (Crackle), Telaria, The Trade Desk, ViacomCBS (CBS All Access, Paramount+), Vudu, WarnerMedia (AT&T TV Now, HBO Max), Xumo, YouTube (YouTube, YouTubeTV)
- Manager and above job title
- $1M+ annual video ad spend
- Involved in video advertising decision-making
TOPICS COVERED BY OUR RESEARCH
- Video ad spend optimism and funding sources
- Video ad spend allocation across platforms
- Digital video and TV tactics: usage and spend allocation
- Key selection criteria for streaming (OTT/CTV) partners
- Most important media companies for streaming (OTT/CTV) 5 years from now
- Video marketplace concerns
- And much more…
CLICK HERE to download a VAC Report Brochure
Sample Insights From The VAC Report
Click image to view / download