The Video Convergence Report
Video convergence is here. Video advertising convergence…not so much. Today’s consumer doesn’t differentiate between linear TV, digital video, and over-the-top options when viewing content. Yet, reaching consumers across the myriad video options remains a challenge for advertisers. Even the way advertisers think about various video advertising opportunities varies widely.
To capture advertiser spending across all video opportunities, this study asks respondents about their “sight-sound-motion” budgets and offers insights around how advertisers are approaching video advertising in a world where video is everywhere. As technological advances enable video across more platforms to more devices, consumers’ consumption habits have resulted in a crowded and fractured video ecosystem that becomes more of a challenge for advertisers.
Contact us today to check the status / health of your brand, and find out how our data-driven insights can help you achieve greater business success.
Video Convergence Report Overview
- 100% involved in media brand selection decisions for both digital/mobile video AND television National Advertisers
- Will spend at least $1 million on digital video, cable TV, broadcast TV or advanced/interactive TV in the next 12 months
EXAMPLES OF QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Where are the video ad dollars flowing to/from and why?
- What percentage of digital video is bought programmatically?
- What percentage of digital video is allocated to mobile?
- Preferences of video format: of short-form vs. long-form
- What companies are leaders in digital video and why?