Whether you’re fresh out of college or an experienced professional, you will have the opportunities to change the way media works, as you help Advertiser Perceptions bring a new level of intelligence to the industry. Advertiser Perceptions has a strong culture of innovation and a 15 year track record of proven results. We’re the world leader in advertiser insight and committed to building a team of extraordinary individuals to serve our global clients. Let your imagination run wild and you’ll find the opportunities are endless at Advertiser Perceptions.
We invite you to learn more about Advertiser Perceptions and our rich history of innovation. If you’re interested in working with us, email a cover letter and resume directly to our Human Resources department at [email protected]
Market Research Analyst
Location: New York, NY
- Research potential client’s position within media industry;
- Draft project objectives for measuring client vs. key competitors; Evaluate methods for data collection;
- Write plan of delivery for client and update project status for sales operations;
- Draft highlights and relevant data points on brand strategy effectiveness from research and outside data sources in visually driven reports, including charts and graphs using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign;
- Stay up-to-date on latest media consumption and market trends for key advertising demographics, such as female millennials.
Requires: Must have Master’s in Sociology, Humanities Studies or Related + 6 months’ experience with tools listed above.
Send your resume in MS Word format to [email protected] with job title in the subject line.