Whether you’re fresh out of college or an experienced professional, you will have the opportunities to change the way media works, as you help Advertiser Perceptions bring a new level of intelligence to the industry. Advertiser Perceptions has a strong culture of innovation and a 15 year track record of proven results. We’re the world leader in advertiser insight and committed to building a team of extraordinary individuals to serve our global clients. Let your imagination run wild and you’ll find the opportunities are endless at Advertiser Perceptions.
We invite you to learn more about Advertiser Perceptions and our rich history of innovation. If you’re interested in working with us, email a cover letter and resume directly to our Human Resources department at [email protected]
Consulting Support/Client Services
- Work with consultant(s) to support each phase of the sales and delivery process, including:
- Scheduling of client and prospect meetings, management of meeting logistics (setting up video conferencing where
- necessary, printing materials, etc.) for President, SVP, Consulting and VP, Business Intelligence
- Assist Sales Development Director with creation of pitch materials as needed
- Develop client proposals with direction from consultant and VP, Business Intelligence
- Work with SVP, Consulting and VP, Business Intelligence to customize PowerPoint reports for clients
- Partner with VP, Account Management to monitor all client follow up requests and ensure timely delivery
- Manage closed business documentation (updating Salesforce and getting the appropriate information to billing)
- Monthly and quarterly revenue reporting (using Salesforce)
- Responsible for communication with office management company (telecommunication issues, conference room bookings, etc.)
- Handle monthly expense reports for President, SVP, Consulting and VP, Business Intelligence
Coordinate internal and client events as needed (annual company meeting, quarterly advisory board meeting, etc.)
Key Skills and Requirements
- Five+ years of similar experience, project coordination experience a plus
- Understanding of media industry
- Technical mastery of PowerPoint and other MS Office Tools, as well as Salesforce
- Solid business presentation creation skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors
- Degree in Advertising, Communication, Marketing or related discipline
Reporting to: VP, Account Management
Market Research Analyst
Location: New York, NY
- Research potential client’s position within media industry;
- Draft project objectives for measuring client vs. key competitors; Evaluate methods for data collection;
- Write plan of delivery for client and update project status for sales operations;
- Draft highlights and relevant data points on brand strategy effectiveness from research and outside data sources in visually driven reports, including charts and graphs using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign;
- Stay up-to-date on latest media consumption and market trends for key advertising demographics, such as female millennials.
Requires: Must have Master’s in Sociology, Humanities Studies or Related + 6 months’ experience with tools listed above.
Send your resume in MS Word format to [email protected] with job title in the subject line.